Top Online Sic Bo Games in NZ
Sic Bo is one of the most popular online games at New Zealand casinos, and many of the establishments we review here at OnlineLotto.co.nz offer fantastic versions of the game. We’ve handpicked all the best sites in the country that also allow you to buy New Zealand Lotto tickets, so you can enjoy the best of all worlds. To ensure you get maximum enjoyment and winnings from your games, we’ve put together some simple guidelines for you here. They’ll help you start off on the right foot, and continue in the same way.
Sic Bo Basics and Tactics
The principles of the game are easy to learn, but it’s very difficult to tear yourself away from! With many possible outcomes you’ll be intrigued from the very first time you play at one of the casinos recommended by OnlineLotto.co.nz. Three dice are rolled, and players need to place bets on where they will land. Traditional games use a vibrating platform called a Dice Shaker, and this is beautifully recreated online with Random Number Generation. The bets you can place are all displayed on the game’s play tables, and can pay out amounts as high as New Zealand Lotto wins. They’re detailed below.
- Three, Two or One of a Kind: A pre-set number appears on 3, 2 or 1 of the dice
- Any Three of a Kind: Any number appears on all 3 dice faces
- Duo: 2 different specified numbers appear on 2 of the dice
- Small Bets and Big Bets: The translation of Sic Bo is Small Big, and is most likely because of these wagers. There are Small and Big areas of the payout table, and the bets you place here pay out eve money. A Small Bet stipulates that the sum of the dice will be a pre-set number from 4 to 10, except if a Three of a Kind is rolled. Big Bets work in the same way, but for totals between 11 and 17
- You can also put money down on an odd or even dice total, once again with the exception of Three of a Kind Rolls
With Sic Bo being such a game of chance, most of the thrills come in watching the way the dice fall, and most of the strategy lies in how you place your wagers. There are plenty of chatrooms and other resources online in New Zealand, to help you develop your skills. The casinos that we review here at OnlineLotto.co.nz allow a Free Play, no deposit mode, so you can apply what you learn as you learn it and you don’t need to risk any of your hard-earned greenbacks until you feel really confident.
|1||5/5||$300 Welcome Bonus|| Play|
|2||4.9/5||NZ$500 in deposit bonuses|| Play|
|3||4.8/5||200% up to NZ$400|| Play|
|4||4.7/5||100% up to NZ$500|| Play|
|5||4.6/5||NZ$200 + 100 free spins!|| Play|
Perfect for Sophisticated New Zealand Players
The more time you spend enjoying the twin delights of Sic Bo and New Zealand Lotto at the sites we’ve chosen for you at OnlineLotto.co.nz, the more insights and payouts you’ll acquire. In fact, the more you play, the luckier you’ll get! Get the ball rolling with one of our reviewed casinos or enter the lotto right now.